SYDNEY FINAL WEEKS: OUR TIPS FOR BEST SEATS & PRICES
- THIS WEEK: Wed 5 May 7.00pm, Thu 6 May 7.00pm & Sun 9 May 6.30pm
- NEXT WEEK: Wed 12 May 7.00pm, Thu 13 May 7.00pm & Sun 16 May 6.30pm
From the producers of Aladdin and The Lion King, Disney’s new hit musical Frozen is now playing at the Capitol Theatre until 23 May!
Adapted from the Oscar-winning film, Frozen the Musical is expertly brought to the stage by acclaimed Director Michael Grandage, giving life to this beloved story in an all new, unforgettable theatrical experience.
An inspiring tale of sisterhood and true love, it features the songs you know and love from the original film plus an expanded score with a dozen new numbers. With gorgeous sets and costumes as well as sensational special effects, Frozen is everything a Broadway musical should be – moving, spectacular and pure joy.
Now’s the time to plan your adventure to experience Disney’s Frozen! Don’t miss out.
‘A blast of spectacle, storytelling and theatrical magic’ – Sydney Morning Herald
- Book with Confidence: We know things can change, so enjoy the benefit of our stress free flexible ticket exchange programme. If you need to swap your chosen performance date, simply contact Ticketmaster prior to your performance on 1300 558 878 (press option 1 to speak to an operator). It’s that easy! Please note, Ticketmaster call centre operating hours are Mon-Sun 9am-5pm. For full terms and conditions click here. ***Ticketmaster is currently inundated with calls and you might have trouble getting through. Please keep trying at different intervals. If you cannot get through, you can fill in this contact request form https://help.ticketmaster.com.au/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000116133 and they will get back to you.***
- Will the theatre have a COVID safety plan in place? The Capitol Theatre will operate in accordance with its Covid Safety Plan with the goal of ensuring that your experience at the theatre is made as safe as reasonably possible. The Covid Safety Plan applicable at the time of your visit will be made available here.
- What if I am sick on the day of the performance? If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for a test result and are required to isolate or have cold or flu like symtoms on the day of the performance, contact Ticketmaster prior to your performance on 1300 558 878 (press option 1 to speak to an operator) and we will be happy to exchange your tickets for a future performance. Please note, Ticketmaster call centre operating hours are Mon-Fri 9am-7pm and Sat/Sun 9am-5pm.
- Official FROZEN merchandise: Now available for click & collect at the Capitol Theatre here: https://frozen.playbill.com.au/.
- Qantas Points: Earn 3 point per $1 spent when you purchase Frozen the Musical tickets from Qantas Shopping here.
- Running Time: Approximately 2 hours & 20 minutes (includes one 20 minute intermission).
- Age Recommendation: Frozen is not recommended for anyone under the age of 4.
- Production Reminder: Please be advised that Frozen contains smoke, haze, and strobes lights.
- Authorised Seller: Only purchase your tickets via Ticketmaster (Australia) using the BUY TICKETS button on this page. Tickets purchased from a third party may be fraudulent or have a high mark-up. If you have any questions, email us.